Photographing Delicious Food at The Lift Restaurant

I love food photography! It is so awesome to be able to take photos of some amazing food at some of the best restaurants in the world. I have the pleasure of visiting The Lift Restaurant in Jackson Hole Wyoming. The staff there were so great and the food was even more amazing. One thing that I wanted to bring to my food images were different angles. By getting low, looking from above and using different perspectives you can showcase food in a whole new way!

The Appetizers:

I am an appetizer lover. They really are sometimes my favorite part of the meal. There are a few tips for photographing food photograph. 1.Go outside. Most of the time restaurants are very dark so getting bright images indoors can be difficult without off camera light. 2. Try using a continuous light, flash or simply a LED light. Even your phone has a light that could help your food photography! 3. Get creative! I love getting up close shots and cropped shots! Think outside the box. 90% of these images were taken with natural light. The other 10% were with an LED light!

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Appetizer

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Appetizer

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Appetizer

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Appetizer

Entrees:

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Entree

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Entree

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Entree

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Entree

 Desserts:

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Dessert Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Dessert

Food-Photography-LiftRestaurant-JakcsonHole-Dessert 

Interested in food photography and want to try it out yourself? Take a look at this website for some more great food photography shots! https://www.thephotoargus.com/30-yummy-examples-food-photography-make-mouth-water/